Soccer Recruiting Bootcamp: Passing & Receiving in Tight Spaces
Time & Location
About The Event
Take your game to the next level – and learn the advanced techniques college coaches require – at this recruiting bootcamp for U14-U19 soccer players. During field sessions & interactive Q&A you will learn to:
- Use footwork, balance and agility to receive the ball
- Use the correct parts of your feet to receive and strike the ball
- Execute passes with speed and precision
- Use the NCAA recruiting rules to your advantage
- Interpret the feedback you receive from college coaches after a camp or showcase
- Find people and resources to help you navigate the recruiting process
...and much more!
Chris Bart-Williams – recruiting expert and former EPL captain – is leading this special recruiting bootcamp for college-bound soccer players U14-U19.
Field sessions will teach advanced soccer skills and Q&A will cover essential recruiting strategies including how to manage the process, how to become "recruitable" and much more.
Parents are encouraged to attend and ask questions.
>>>Please register in advance as we are not able to accommodate walk-ins on the day of the event.<<<
- General Admission$145$1450$0